Being good stewards for our future in faith
In the past few years we, with God’s help and the overwhelming generosity of God’s people, have made great strides in clearing the way for years to come for ministry in south Kansas City Missouri. We have:
- Replaced the church HVAC system and paid it in full. Thanks be to God!
- Paved the parking lot and paid it in full. Thanks be to God!
- Replaced the sewer line to the church. Paid in full. Thanks be to God!
- Installed a wheelchair ramp and wider door for access to the parish office for our SPRED program. Paid in full. Thanks be to God (and for our boy scouts who created the ramp)
- and many more smaller projects
Now we are overdue to replace our failing Ruysser Hall HVAC system.
We must act now:
- Ruysser Hall is our main hall.
- It is a place where relationships are formed and nurtured and community is built.
- It is a source of income vital to the ministries of the parish.
- We have an opportunity to install a system interest-free if we pay it off in a year. We can pay it off in 10 months if 200 families contribute an additional $10 per week beyond their regular giving for 10 months.
For more information about how you can help, contact our pastor, Father Thomas