MASS ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES FOR ALL MASSES STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 16, 2020
Please read below before attending mass
Masses at Saint Catherine of Siena will resume this weekend, in the CHURCH, beginning Saturday, May 16th, 2020! Please read this information carefully. Thank you so much for reading and helping our community safe. Love you all. Stay healthy. Lots of blessings.~ Fr Thomas
- Monday through Friday at 8.15 AM Streamed
- Saturday 4 PM Streamed
- Sunday 10AM – in person only
- Sunday 8AM Syro-Malabar Mass in Malayalam
All Masses will be in the church and the chapel is closed until further notice. Masses will continue to be streamed on this website and from my Facebook page Soon after Mass, it will be available on this website, saintcatherine.com.
From the MO Bishops
We will follow the guidelines set forth by our diocese, the bishops of Missouri, and our local, state and federal government to maintain social distancing and to prevent the further spread of Covid 19.
Please read the guidelines for good health in the celebration of Mass:
1. You MUST wear a mask to enter the church and throughout Mass, removing only for the reception of communion. PLEASE NOTE those without a mask will not be allowed in the church.
2. Attendance is limited to 60. As difficult as it is for all, no one can be admitted once this number has been reached. Please arrive early as no one will be admitted after Mass begins.
PLEASE NOTE: those arriving after our capacity has been reached and those arriving later than one minute before Mass will not be allowed in the church.
3. Only enter if you are asymptomatic, and have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If you feel unwell, please stay home. PLEASE NOTE: We are all being asked to check our temperature before leaving our homes.
4. Please do not gather in the vestibule.
- Social distancing is to be observed at all times.
- Families may sit together while maintaining distance from others.
- We will observe the “6 feet” rule between mass goers and while coming forward for Communion. Seating and the communion line will be marked to aid compliance. Specific instruction will be given before Mass begins.
- Please leave single file with the back pews emptying first.
- Please do not gather in the vestibule.